- Comfortable stations boasting a family oriented atmosphere
- Balanced mix of emergent and non-emergent responses
- Team driven, enhanced protocols
- Competitive wages
- Section 125 pretax benefits
- Company paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 8 paid holidays
- Short & long term disability coverage
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid refreshers & "card courses" including PHTLS, ACLS, PEPP,
BTLS, GEMS, etc.
- In-house and on-line CEU programs
- Uniforms provided
Plus work with state-of-the-art equipment including Zoll E seried 12-lead
technology, transport vents, NIBP, etc. on both routine and critical care
How To Join Our Family
- Download and submit a completed application form, or
- Contact our Human Resources department to obtain an
- Applicants must be an Arkansas licensed EMT, EMT-I,
* Those seeking reciprocity are also encouraged to apply.
- Good driving record.
- Pass background checks.
- Previous work experience; prior EMS employment
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a dynamic
- Strong desire to help others.
When it comes to employee benefits, ProMed offers a package second to none!
Call us today to discuss career and part time opportunities 1-800-634-0436